These terms govern use of the Internet forum at https://forum.market.xyz/ belonging to the Market community. To use the forum, you must agree to these terms with Market foundation (“Market”), which is the entity that runs the forum on behalf of the Market community.
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old. If you are of minor age, you can use the forum only with the permission of your parent or guardian.
- You may no longer use the forum if the Market foundation contacts you directly to prevent you from using the forum.
- You may not infringe the law using the forum.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the forum, or monitor the forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the Market community.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites with iframe.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not strain the infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
Market may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. Market may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
Market reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the forum in violation of these terms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the forum.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time by emailing email@example.com.
You agree to be responsible for all actions taken in using your account, whether authorised by you or not, until you either close your account or notify to the above email address that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify Market immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
Market may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the forum according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if the company reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Nothing in these terms gives Market any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the forum, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the forum. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in the company’s intellectual property, either.
Between you and Market, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the forum. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the forum is sponsored or approved by Market. These terms do not obligate Market to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
Content you submit to the forum belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. But at a minimum, you licence the company to provide content that you submit to the forum to other users of the forum. That special licence allows the company to copy, publish, and analyse content you submit to the forum.
When content you submit is removed from the forum, whether by you or by Market our special licence ends when the last copy disappears from our backups, caches, and other systems.
Others who receive content you submit to the forum may violate the terms on which you licence your content. You agree that Market will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify the company from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the forum. Both you and Market agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify Market as soon as possible. You agree to allow Market to control investigation, defence, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify Market, and to cooperate with those efforts.
Acceptance of Risk
You accept all risks of using the forum and content on the forum. As far as the law allows, Market and its suppliers provide the forum as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. Market does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Market nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages that the community could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to 50 USD.
We welcome your feedback and your suggestions for the forum. The instrument belongs to the community and every proposal to ameliorate its settings is welcomed. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with us.
You agree that we will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that we won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
Either you or Market may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the forum also ends.
The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your Content, Feedback, Your Liability, Risk Acceptance, Limitation of Liability and General Terms.
Disputes and Arbitration
The law of Panama will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the forum.
You and the company agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in applicable courts of Panama. Neither you nor the company will object to jurisdiction, forum, or venue in those courts.
You and Market agree to solve any dispute through arbitration in Panama, according to the ARIFA rules. You will settle any dispute as an individual, and not as part of a class action or other representative proceeding, whether as the plaintiff or a class member. No arbitrator will consolidate any dispute with any other arbitration without Market’s permission.
Any arbitration award will include costs of the arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for witnesses. You and Market may execute arbitration awards in any court with jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with Market. Market may assign your agreement to any affiliate, any other entity that obtains control of Market. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and the company about use of the forum. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the forum, written or not.
You may notify the company under these terms, and send questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
Market last updated these terms on April 30, 2022, and may update these terms again. All updates will be posted on the forum. For updates that contain substantial changes, we agree to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. We may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the forum.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the forum.